only problem is, this error occurs when i try to save changes...
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The element type "head" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".
could you help me rectify it?
hope to hear from u soon!"
If you got the same problem, please read How to Use Classic Blogger template in New Blogger
- Login to New Blogger with your Google account.
- On your Dashboard choose blog you want to edit, Click on Layout, you'll go direct to Template tab where blog you want to Edit.
- Choose the Template tab of your blog then click on Edit HTML.
- Next scroll down to the end of your page and choose Revert to Classic Template.
- Copy all the code of the template you wish and paste it into your blog.
- Click on SAVE TEMPLATE and you are done!.